- driving to the city yesterday i learned that this is Teen Driving Safety Week in our glorious state of California. what does that mean? really?
- i don't know if i have a happier place than the ballpark in san francisco. win or lose, my heart is filled with joy just walking in. though i could have done without the loss. if i'm bruce bochy, i'm making the fellas come in early and do some fundamental fielding drills today. but let's hope zito can turn this around and be the pitcher we paid for ( i say we, i had zero dollars actually invested, but you know what i mean)
- juno came out today and i had the great debate about which one to buy: standard widescreen or the fancy one with a digital copy. i went digital copy, only to discover today that in order to download the digital copy onto my itunes i need a dvd drive on my computer, which i don't have. dear lord: please help to to get a real good paying job so i can have a macbook pro. amen.
- i want to marry david cook and have a million babies. not actually because i am not a psycho stalker in anyway but his version and overall performance of mariah's always be my baby was that amazing. Overall, i was pleasantly surprised with mariah night. i was really worried beforehand because i love me some mariah carey (though my mom's repeat playings of the merry christmas cd did ruin it for me a little) and none of the singers are up to the mariah goodness. but the guys rocked it and even the girls each made it their own (besides syesha who just wants to be mariah). but the night did find me wanting to go to sleep listening to my music box cd.
- there really is something about keanu reeves that i can't put my finger on but i love and will watch in almost anything. i just went through EW's 24 keanu roles and was reminded of that.
- peanut butter and honey is a tasty treat.
3 years ago