Sunday, June 22, 2008

livin' la vida loca

it's been awhile since i've posted anything here but well, it's been a crazy life...particularly this past week.

I started my new job. That's right, I am the Director of Fun for Stevinson Ranch Golf Club. Is there a cooler job title out there? I highly doubt it. And though I still don't fully know what I'm doing or what my job really entails, I'm lovin' it. I really can't complain. I'm living the life. I hang out at a golf course all day then hang out at a ball park all night and get paid for both. Multiple people are jealous of me and some don't even know it. But this week I averaged about 5 hours of sleep a night. I apparently am not as young as I used to be. Though, I never did well with 4-6 hours of sleep. I owned life when I got 0-3 hours. I freakin' rocked. oh well, I suppose that's what happens with age...though I really thought it was supposed to be the opposite. hmm..

top film of the summer so far=Ironman.
Indy was a good fun time but definitely not the best movie of the summer. Sex & the City was pretty good, way more emotional than I thought it would be. Prince Caspian was good and led me to have an inappropriate crush on Edmond. I think I'm over it now. Incredible Hulk was surprisingly really well done. I fully enjoyed it. Ed Norton is great.
Movies I'm still super stoked to see: Get Smart, Wanted, Hancock, and of course The Dark Knight.
Movies that look super lame sauce: the Love Guru. oh Mike Myers. Where's the genius behind Philip the Hyper-Hypo and So I Married an Axe Murderer?

also, I'd like to point out that thus far, my predictions have been right on. David Cook rocked his way to the title. The Giants are tied for 3rd in the NL West. go me.

and....i downloaded dr. mario on my wii. it's amazing. sadly, just the sound of the chill music brings me back. and the ability to play friends from all over is pretty freakin' awesome. though my skillz are not up to my 2004 BH 304 Dr. Mario Tournament Champion standards. too much work, not enough play. But if you have a wii, we should become wii friends and I officially challenge you in dr. mario and mario kart.

2 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

hey, yes! a blog! I love its. lets bring the blogosphere back.

I looked at your course, it looks BAD! let me know aht you can get for rates for the tadderbug. I know he would love to play such an awesome course.
Mrs. director of fun.

LETS plan some time together this summer!

Moore Musings said...

hello! yay! an update.
I miss you face.


I think the M&M's (my ultra cheesy way of saying moores and mcphersons) should roadtrip up to see you. And at some point the boys can golf while the ladies do something spectacularly fun.

who is in?