Friday, October 30, 2009

The Things We See and Hear...

Things I witnessed on my Lunch Hour:
  • woman driving a minvan while dressed as a cow and talking on her cellphone
  • the song Thriller on 3 different radio stations
  • 4 guys playing hacky sack in front of a tattoo shop
  • woman wearing a shower cap and rain boots...NOT dressed up for Halloween
  • a customer service lady wearing a green t-shirt and with a green soul patch. really not sure what she was supposed to be...
Thriller will absolutely be stuck in my all day now. It's definitely kickin' right now. And I posed this question to my friend earlier who said she loved Halloween music. What songs are there besides Monster Mash and Thriller?

3 comments:

Moore Musings said...

We had a whole ahlloween album for the kids... I wish I could remember... hmmm

Alisa Marie said...

THats just about it on the music... unless its creepy instramentals.

Today (NOVEMBER 1st) I saw two members of the Zizzou Society at Jamba Juice.

supercommonname said...

I also heard the Ghostbusters theme on one station. But is that strictly Halloween? It was a nice addition to the around the clock Thriller