Tuesday, October 6, 2009

What Netflix Thinks About Me

Ever wonder what your Netflix choices say about you? I got a taste of that today. I was a bit caught off guard when I actually looked at the categories Netflix decided I would be most interested in:
  • suspenseful independent comedies
  • goofy Action & Adventure
  • imaginative Sci-Fi & Fantasy
  • visually striking Dark movies (and yes, the Dark was capitalized. what does that mean?)
  • Emotional 20th Century Period Pieces

I am a weird weird person...at least according to my movie tastes...just proves I'm eclectic...and a former Film Major.

But honestly, I don't know about you, but I tend to netflix the things that either no one else will see with me in the theater, or that I don't want to spend money on seeing in the theater, or old movies that I never saw in my childhood or haven't seen FOR-EV-ER. So, apparently that leads me to liking these types of netflix choices.

Oh well, I suppose it could be much weirder, right?

2 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

ha! I love the SUSPENSFUL indie comedies!!! (as opposed to fluffy.)

Corrigan Vaughan said...

Feel-good comedies and sentimental films about baseball are usually my recommendations. haha.