Tuesday, September 29, 2009

It's Back!!

I watched a leaf fall from a tree yesterday.
I walked out of my door this morning and was smacked in the face by the gloriousness of Fall. And I couldn't be happier.
No more baking while driving in my un-airconditioned Jeep.
Jeans, scarves, and sweaters get to start sneaking their way back into my wardrobe.
Giants baseball is winding down for the season (that I'm not happy about, but that's another time).
Soon I'll get to snuggle up in a blanket (though not a Snuggie. Saw it at Costco and determined that I'd never purchase one. But if someone bought one for me for Christmas, I'd probably use it)
I can use my heater.
My beverage of choice will be Apple Cider (until I can find the tasty wonder that is Wasil)
All I can say is...It's About Time.
Welcome Back Fall. I embrace you wholeheartedly!

1 comment:

Moore Musings said...

fall fall fall. I love fall.
the season.
I keep reminding my ankle I mean the season, so it doesn't get any wild ideas!