Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Things I Miss...

  • Back-to-School shopping. I love school supplies.
  • Spectre.
  • Extra Money.
  • Traveling.
  • Going shooting. Both shotgun and bow & arrow.
  • Card catalogs.
  • Writing in cursive.
  • NYC.
  • Having a Fridge with Built-in Ice Maker
  • Telephones with cords
  • Life before the internet
  • Having phone numbers memorized
  • Getting fancied up
  • Brown Duckie
  • Eating Meals with 50+ minor league ballplayers
  • The Beach
  • Newport Beach Public Library
  • Running Around Lake Hollingsworth
  • Tailgating at Candlestick
  • Life before Twitter existed
  • The Bethel Bazaar
  • Rock-n-Bowling
  • John Cheng Cookies & Chicken Bar Thursday
  • Red Steer
  • Riding in the bed of a truck
  • Skiing
  • Gas costing less than $1.00

4 comments:

Moore Musings said...

I can agree with most of these! :) Although I need to add:
1. Taco Truck
2. Being able to FINISH a burrito from the above mentioned "location"

Alisa Marie said...

JOHN CHENG COOKIES!!!!!!!

I really miss him and the caf.

i also REALLY miss chicken tortilla soup. I still have yet to find one that tastes as good...

Terry_Kelly said...

I think you forgot "The Beast"

supercommonname said...

Alisa...did I tell you that John Cheng was at my cousin's wedding and not only remembered me BY NAME but also gave me a hug! Pretty highlight worthy moment.

And Beast...that's just a given! Trying to figure out a way to make to see you when you are here. So far not looking likely :(