Friday, October 31, 2008

Live from New York...

Hello. My name is Jen. I have watched Saturday Night Live for as long as I can remember. And I think and hope that my head shall explode this weekend. Not that my head will literally explode, that would be quite the Debbie Downer or even quite McGruber-y. But I have hope that this week could continue the upward trend of this season's SNL redemption. Last week's Jon Hamm's John Ham. Brilliant. Coldplay's multiple performances. Lovely. Adele's performances a couple weeks back just furthered my appreciation for her awesomeness. The Weekend Update Thursday editions..hilarious. After a decade of touch and go I think the show may be back. But then again, I fear my SNL experience with no Amy Poehler. But this week with Ben Affleck and (sigh) David Cook and it being the last one before the election...I have high hopes.

1 comment:

Alisa Marie said...

i was kinda mad that the highest rated show with palin and brolin was like totally retarded (minus the palin skits) and it sucks that people didn't get to see how awesome its been getting these past few seasons.

ps - tad is in love with kristen wiig. it would be a tough choice for him if she asked him on a date.