Friday, November 21, 2008

I opened the box.

my current addiction:

I've had it on my phone since the App became available but at work this week (when I couldn't handle hearing that damn Taylor Swift Love Story song one more time) I busted out the desktop version. And I'm hooked! The creating of stations is addicting. What artist will Pandora think sounds like this artist? It's like the yahoo radio I used so much in college that I literally ran out of hours per month that the free radio allowed. But this is better. Individual stations! And then I discovered the Quickmix option! I now understand why it's called Pandora. Once you open it...

p.s. apparently you can have friends on it too. anyone got pandora and want to be friends?

1 comment:

Alisa Marie said...

no pandora here, but i freakin' awesome new look!