Monday, September 15, 2008

2 Things...

So, I am looking forward to November more than normal this year. I mean, there's the usual joy of fall turning to winter, Thanksgiving, getting to wear sweaters, etc. But this year, I get to add 2 more things to my list....


Thing 1:

Oh, nothing too big, just a little thing I like to call Bond 22!!!! Quantum of Solace, baby!!!! True, the release date got bumped back a week and I had to re-enter it in my calendar but I trust it'll be worth the wait. November 14th, my friends. Mark it down. Until then...



hmmm....let the lust-fest begin....I mean...



Thing 2: There was a certain show that I got hooked on this year for the first time. I may have totally predicted the winner from his audition on. I may miss hearing him sing every week (I definitely don't listen to Mariah Carey's "Always Be My Baby" the same way anymore). But, soon I can listen to him sing every stinkin' day. That's right, David Cook has got himself a release date. The album is gonna drop on November 18 and I'm gonna drop some dinero that day, no doubt about it.
a sad side note: when I updated my iPhone recently I did so on a computer that was not the one I originally had my itunes account on, and I lost my music from my iPhone...including my 3 David Cook songs (yes, I was that person...but at least they were 3 good ones-Always Be My Baby, Where the Streets Have No Name, and Time of My Life)
Come on November! (Though it's already halfway through September...how the crap did that happen?!?!)

1 comment:

Moore Musings said...

the 14th is a national holiday in my calendar.
yum.