Wednesday, September 17, 2008

nerdy smirk

So, I am a nerd in many aspects...paricularly when it comes to research. Thus I love to be a part of research surveys. One that I am involved in is the MLB FansAtBat. The surveys have been about all different aspects of baseball, broadcasting, marketing, etc. Today's survey asked just 4 questions:

1. Who do you think will win the ALCS? Angels
2. Who do you think will win the NLCS? Cubs
3. If the Cubs and White Sox were to meet in the World Series, what would you call it? The Midwest Classic (I am not clever when it comes to Chicago)
...and here's where my smirk comes into effect...
4. If the Angels and Dodgers were to meet in the World Series, what would you call it?
THE EPITOME OF EVIL.
Ü smirk Ü

1 comment:

Alisa Marie said...

damn those angels... and dodgers.