Tuesday, September 30, 2008

old skool skillz

I was going through my storage unit and came across a box full of good ol VHS tapes. Among the treasures were a tape full of Series Finales (Full House, Boy Meets World, Dawson's Creek, etc)...episodes of Friends...Mel Gibson's 20/20 interview before Passion of the Christ...the Late Late Show with Craig Kilborn that we went to the taping for where Dave Grohl ran through the audience and touched my hand and you can hear me, Becca Wemple, and Ryan McCray yelling "We love you Dave" and we discovered you could hear us on the version that made its way to Napster (like I said, old skool)...and others.

The gold amongst the treasures? Videos I had edited in college. One, was for Small Group Leadership in which I got Murr-Dogg to do a Pert Plus commercial. I'm still a legend for pulling that one off. The second, my awesome 3 minute video on procrastination set to dc Talk's "time is ticking away" Word. I rewatched. I smiled. If I knew how to put the VHS to this site, I would. But I was only TV Film for 2 years...probably better I made the Comm Studies switch...especially as evidenced by my skillz of editing.

4 comments:

Alisa Marie said...

that reminds me... somewhere I have a lone friends dvd with your trademark star and js. I think its red.

supercommonname said...

ahh!!! that's the lost disc!

Moore Musings said...

DUDE!!!!!

Is it the cheesecake episode?

oh me oh my

supercommonname said...

I actually found the cheesecake disc. I checked. I am actually missing 2 discs and I have a "Best of Friends" that I am pretty sure is Bri's.